Welcome to Lake Wangary Preschool
Lake Wangary Preschool Centre provides a caring, secure, respectful and healthy environment, for children, their families, educators and the community.
- We believe children learn through play in a social context
- We believe children learn best when educators are attuned to children’s thoughts and feelings and give priority to nurturing relationships
- We believe all children have the capacity to succeed regardless of circumstances and abilities
- We value genuine partnerships with families and respect them as children’s first and most influential teachers
- We value shared communication with the community
- We value and respect diverse cultures and customs within our community
Our Preschool session times are as follows:
Children can access Kindergarten for 6 terms prior to starting school.
Tuesday and Thursday:
8.30am – 3.20pm